1. How do I know if Garden by Design's (GbD)
services are what I need?
Ask... email or phone, or send digital pictures. Describe your problem or situation, and Karin can assess if GbD services
would be a good fit.
If GbD is a good fit.
A consultation will be arranged at your convenience.
The consultation (usually 1 to 2 hours) involves:
This consultation will determine the:
- identifying existing plants, shrubs & trees
- discussing client needs, experiences & preferences
- measuring garden site, structures & property
- taking photographs of plants &
- estimated cost of a written report and design, and/or
- approx. cost and schedule for implementation/maintenance
3. What happens
after a consultation?
a cost estimate will be provided for
a written report &/or garden design
- for Installations/Renovations/Staging services:
estimate and schedule
- for Maintenance services:
A report/garden design will be delivered and reviewed during a follow-up meeting.